top under header

Sunday, 13 March 2016

Nail Polish Shopping


I recently placed an order with Fragrance Direct, which started with me needing a back up of my Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm as I have used quite a bit of my current pot. However, I can't resist glittery nail polishes and also love the Maybelline Superstay line of polishes so when I saw some absolute bargains I had to have them. Here's what I picked up...

I ordered four Essie glitter polishes. Each one has a combination of chunky and smaller glitters and are just stunning. I am a total magpie where nail polishes are concerned and love a bit of glitter so these are perfect. The shades are Stroke of Brilliance (blue), A Cut Above (Pink), Rock at the Top (Gold) and Summit of Style (Copper/ Rose Gold). I actually have two of the four shades already but have almost finished them so I thought I'd pick up some new ones and try another couple of shades. 'A Cut Above' is £2.99 here and the rest are £2.49 here (all around the £8 mark in Boots).

I also ordered two shades of the Maybelline Superstay nail polish that I don't own. I say this because since discovering these, I have collected quite a number of shades. The formula is just brilliant...most of them are really opaque (I can often get away with one coat if I want to) and they are the longest lasting polishes I've found, even compared to much more expensive polishes. These are normally £4.49 in Boots, Superdrug or I can also find them at my local supermarkets. Fragrance Direct had them for just £1.25 so I picked up shades 'Golden Brown' and 'Purple Reflects'. You can find them here.

Have you tried any of these nail polishes? What do you think?

Em x