top under header

Sunday, 20 March 2016

My New Blush and Contour Brush


I've never tried any of the makeup brushes from the 'B' range at Superdrug (although I have tried a couple of skincare things from the brand). I recently decided that an angled blush/ contour brush was something that was missing from my brush collection and I came across this one in Superdrug.

I like to use this brush to apply my day to day contour/ bronzer rather than the smaller, more precise brushes I like to use when I want a more chiseled look. On an everyday basis, I like to add a matte, very brown toned (As opposed to orange toned!) bronzer to sculpt my face and for that I need a medium sized brush that will be precise enough but won't apply the product in a way that is too strong and concentrated. The B. blusher and contour brush is working for that perfectly and it has soft taklon bristles. It also feels like great quality for the price and I would definitely like to try some more brushes from the line.

You can find the B. Blusher and Contour brush for £8.99 here, where it is currently on buy one get one half price.

What do you think? Have you tried any brushes from this range?

Em x