top under header

Sunday, 6 December 2015

10 Great Beauty Gifts For Her: £25 and Under



all pictures from the links below
Today I thought I'd share my top picks for mid range beauty gifts, and by that I mean between £10 and £25. They're a bit too big to be called stocking fillers in my opinion and are the sorts of things I personally would buy for friends.

1. This Clarins Cupcake Stockingfiller set contains a mini one of my favourite lip gloss/ balm products, the Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector, and a mini mascara. It is £15 here.

2. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish is one of my favourite ever skincare products and although I try other cleansers, it's been something I've kept coming back to for a few years now. It's a lovely creamy cleanser that cleans the skin well without drying it out and it seems to help sort out my skin whenever it feels a bit spotty or not at its best. The Starter Kit (£13.95 here) contains a 100ml cleanser in a pump bottle and 2 muslin cloths and would make an ideal gift for someone who likes skincare.

3. Benefit always do some really good value sets and this year's 'Pucker Up and Party' set is no exception. It contains full sizes of Posiebalm and Benebalm and mini sizes of Posie Tint and Bene Tint. The Posiebalm and Bene Balm are £14.50 each so £19.50 for two of them plus two minis is a bargain! You can fins it via Debanhams here or from other Benefit stockists.

4. I love Soap and Glory as a brand and my absolute favourite scent is the 'Sugar Crush' line, I kid you not when I say that I love the smell so much that I sometimes have to have a sneaky sniff of the products in my bathroom when I'm not actually using them. The lime scent is just so fresh and zingy and really wakes you up in the shower! I'd therefore recommend the Soap and Glory 'The Zest a Girl Can Get' set, which is £16 here but is part of the Boots 3 for 2 offer.

5. There is a definite trend for cracker style gifts this year and this is one of Boots' offerings. The 6 cracker set contains 3 No 7 BB lips and 3 No 7 nail polishes. You could give this as a whole gift or split them up for little stocking fillers. You can find it for £16 here but it is again part of the 3 for 2.

6. I think make up brushes make a great gift for either someone who already likes make up or for someone who is just starting out with it. Real Techniques are are good quality for the price and this Core Collection Kit is under £15 via Amazon here.

7. I bought myself one of these Champneys Bubble Heaven sets half price after Christmas last year and I must say that they feel very luxurious so they are a good choice for someone who likes bubble baths. They are very thick and come in a pot that you have to scoop a bit out of. You get 3 in the set for £16 here.

8. I think the Sanctuary Sumptuously Soft Slippers set is brilliant value for £16 here considering that you get a pair of spa style slippers and a full size body wash and body lotion (together worth £11). In effect you're getting a pair of slippers and it nicely gift boxed for £5, not to mention that this is again part of the 3 or 2.

9. I love Urban Decay as a brand and I'd love to try their lip glosses so I would be a very happy girl if I received this lip gloss set for Christmas! It contains two travel sized glosses in a nude and a brighter pink,. I like travel size lip glosses because they're something that do go off pretty quickly and I rarely get through a full size. The set is £17 here.

10. Finally is this Clinique 'Whole Lotta Chubby' set, which contains 5 travel sizes of their chubby stick products for lips, eyes and cheeks. I love the original chubby stick lip balms and receiving this as a gift would be a lovely way to be able to try a few products and different lip shades. It's £25 via Boots here or via other Clinique stockists.

Are there any other beauty gifts in this price range that you like the look of or have bought for someone?

Em x