top under header

Tuesday, 13 October 2015

The Perfect Autumn Berry Blush: Max Factor Gorgeous Berries


I believe I had every shade apart from one in the Max Factor Creme Puff Blushes, until a few days ago. I love the formula of these (so much so that I've nearly finished one shade). They have a slight sheen to them without being too shimmery/ glittery. They give the cheeks a flattering glow and are so blendable that they almost blend themselves so require very little effort. I recently spotted one shade that I didn't already own, called 'Gorgeous Berries' and thought it would be the perfect berry blush for Autumn/ Winter.

I must admit that as someone with fair skin, this shade looks quite scary in the pan but applied with a light hand (I like to use a duo fibre brush to avoid looking like I was slapped in the face), it's one of those 'I just came in from the cold' type colours which is so pretty in Autumn and Winter. I it imagine that it would also look fabulous on darker skin tones too as it is definitely a strong enough colour to show up.

I think this is going to be something I get a lot of use out of over the coming months.

What do you think? Have you tried this shade of the Max Factor Creme Puff Blushes?

Em x