top under header

Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Topshop Glitter Nail Polishes

Left to right: Song and Dance, White Heat
I might be one of the last beauty bloggers to try anything from the Topshop make up range but up until now, nothing from it has really struck me as being particularly stand out. As someone who has quite a bit of make up, I find that a lot of new releases are similar to something I already have.

However, I was browsing the FeelUnique sale and had the Cargo Contour Palette (reviewed in my last post) in my basket, when I came across a couple of very pretty looking glitter polishes in the Topshop range that were on sale for a mere £3...and I caved. I'm a bit of a magpie and find it hard to resist a good glitter nail polish, plus both of these are different to anything I already have.

I picked up the shades 'White Heat' and 'Song and Dance' (which have both now gone up to the full price of £6 each here). 'Song and Dance' is a clear base with large chunks of blue-purple glitter and white heat is again a clear base but this time it has a mixture of larger and smaller gold and silver glitter pieces. Both shades look great as a glitter topcoat, either all over the nail or for glitter tips (which I have mentioned so many times that you might have gathered by now is my favourite easy nail at ever).I also love the packaging of these polishes...how cute are the polka dot lids?!

Left to right: White Heat, Song and Dance


In the photo above I'm wearing White Heat as glitter tips over Maybelline's Mint For Life. Please excuse the slightly chipped looking part by the cuticle on my index finger-it's been on for 5 days, but still looking pretty good for 5 days of wear I think. I haven't yet worn Song and Dance on my nails but am looking forward to trying it out the next time I do them.

Have you tried anything from the Topshop beauty range? Are there any products that particularly stand out for you?

Em x