top under header

Friday, 10 July 2015

BeautyBay Bargains


I thought I would pop up a quick post about some really great deals I found on the Beauty Bay website...in case anyone reading wants to get a piece of the action! They have had a sale on for a while now, but sale items now have up to 70% off! So I just ordered a few things...

The Winter Wonderland 3 piece set from Nails Inc has gone down to an amazing £5.80 from £29 (fingers crossed this is still in stock when you're reading because I don't think it will last long at this price). It contains 3 very pretty looking glitter nail polishes that are normally £16 each full price, so bought individually would be £48...these are a complete steal! I have ordered a couple of these, my intention being to keep at least one of them for a Christmas gift-they are, after all, Christmas themed. If I see something pretty that's bargainous and I think would make a nice gift for someone, I like to pick it up and put it into what I call my 'present box'. Obviously you can't do this with anything that will expire but I've found nail polishes to be fine for a few months if they are left sealed. This way, I build up a little stash of stocking fillers and it's not such a shock to my bank account in December (I got this from my mum and really do think it's saved me a lot of money and stress over the years).

I also liked the look of a couple of single glitter nail polishes from Nails Inc, that were also actually from their Winter/ Christmas range and therefore come individually gift boxed, so again would make cute little stocking fillers.  I picked up Royal Avenue Winter Lights (£4 down from £16) which is a gold and red chunky glitter and Whitechapel Snowflake (an unbelieveable £2.40 instead of £16!) which is a snow effect glitter with some gold sparkle. Again these are more Christmas-y/ Winter type shades but I am willing to save them until the colder weather arrives considering the amazing price!

I have fancied trying the Aromatherapy Associates Bath and Shower Oils for a long time because they are much raved about in the blogging world and on youtube. I have never tried them because let's be honest, they're pretty damn expensive as bath products go. However, I spotted this set of 3 7.5ml size oils (was £26, now £7.80). This way I can try 3 different scents and apparently you can get up to 3 baths from each little bottle. They actually have a few Aromatherapy Associates things in the sale so it's worth a look around the site. If you know someone who's into the brand, or just likes luxury bath products, they would also be great gifts and could be for birthdays, too.

The last thing I picked up was this Laura Geller 'Baked With Love' set, which contains a blush, a highlighter and a lip crayon and is on sale for £12 (was £30). I've never tried anything from the brand but these particular products looked pretty from googling swatches, so we'll see how it goes. I always think that sales are a good time to try something unfamiliar, that way you haven't spent as much if it turns out you don't get on well with it.

Have you picked up anything in the BeautyBay sale?

Em x