top under header

Tuesday, 9 June 2015

The Multi-Purpose Body Oil


I've had the Palmers Cocoa Butter Moisturising Body Oil sitting in my bathroom for a little while but for some reason hadn't really given it a proper go. I think I used it once and then I got distracted by other products. However, now I have given it the chance it deserves, I'm glad I did!

The great thing about this oil, apart from the fact it smells like chocolate, is that it's so multi-purpose. You wouldn't know this unless you read the small print on the back of the bottle, at first glance it just looks like a body moisturiser.

As a moisturiser, it leaves the skin feeling really well nourished. You can also add it to your bath and you get out feeling really moisturised. I find that I can skip body moisturiser afterwards if I use it this way. Thirdly, which I only discovered on Saturday, it's great for shaving with. I ran out of my shave gel and since I was already in the bath, I looked around for something I could grab...I spotted the Palmer's Body Oil. I rubbed a bit into my legs (on wet skin) and it gave a really nice smooth shave and left my legs feeling really nourished-brilliant!

The oil is also quite budget friendly, at £5.09 for a 250ml bottle that really will last a long time as you only need such a small amount however you use it. Find it here via Superdrug.

Have you tried the Palmer's Cocoa Butter body oil?

Em x