top under header

Thursday, 4 June 2015

Summer Scent: Ghost Eclipse


I'm loving this perfume for Spring/Summer after receiving it as a birthday gift at the end of May. I had only tried one of Ghost's perfumes before, which is Deep Night (my go to evening scent). This one is much more Summery, subtle and daytime appropriate with its easy to wear fruity scent. It's difficult to describe scents in writing so I will tell you the notes-the top notes are bergamot, marigold and mixed fruits, the middle notes are lotus, freesia and rose and the base notes are amber and musk. To me, it smells quite citrusey with quite a lot of orange in it. I love the packaging, too! The only negative is that it's not particularly long lasting on the skin, but having said that you can get it at a good price online so it doesn't seem so bad if you have to reapply during the day-I like to carry some in a small atomiser. The cheapest I could find it is via allbeauty.com, where you can find 50ml for £19.65 or 75ml for £23.95. If you buy the larger of the two, it is almost half price (RRP for 75ml is £46.50).

Have you tried Ghost Eclipse? What do you think?

Em x