top under header

Thursday, 11 June 2015

Fashion and Homeware: All Things Mint

Images sourced from links detailed below
I currently have an obsession with all things mint...I just ordered a gorgeous mint coloured top from Yours Clothing and am waiting for it to arrive (I mentioned it in this post a couple of months ago and it finally came into stock yay!).  I thought I'd share my picks for all things mint just in case anyone else is suffering from the same obsession lol.

1.I absolutely love this dress from Your Clothing, it's just so pretty for Summer and would be so easy to wear during the day with sandals or for evening by adding a pair of heels (£35 here). It looks about knee length on the model.
2. If you wanted something more of a midi length then this one from ASOS looks nice and flowy in the skirt and is £55 here
3.They also do a maxi version of it here for £75, which I think would make a gorgeous prom or bridesmaid dress.
4. These ballet pumps from New Look are such a pretty shade. They look so pale that they are almost like a white with a tinge of green. They're a bargain, too, at £7.99 here.
5. I love statement necklaces and this one from New Look is no exception (£8 on sale from £14.99 here)

Images sourced from links detailed below
6. I think this mint elephant lamp from Urban Outfitters is super cute! (find it here for £30)
7. This pretty mint shabby chic style photo frame can be found on ebay here for £9.99.
8. This statement necklace would look gorgeous over a plain white top for Summer, find it here from New Look @ASOS (£10 on sale from £14.99).
9.These jelly sandals with floral detail would be super cute for the beach (£10.99 from ebay here).
10. I love the cutout detailing on this clutch, which is a bargainous £6.49 with free delivery from ebay here.

Have you got any mint green things on your wishlist?

Em x