top under header

Friday, 12 June 2015

Ebay Bargain Shoe Dupe: Jewelled Block Heel Sandals

Image source here

I came across the Dune 'Harah' jewelled block heel sandals in black suede online recently and fell in love. I found them on the House of Fraser website here, but they are also available through Debenhams, John Lewis and the Dune website here. I can't justify £75 on another pair of black heels right now as I have a few pairs and am trying to save for various things.It is quite a lot of money after all! So I had a look around online to see if I could find a cheaper alternative and I just spotted these ones on ebay that look virtually identical for £19.99 plus £3.99 delivery. Far more affordable and I'm tempted!

Here are the ebay ones, (image sourced from here). Don't they look identical?!
I actually have a pair of reasonably similar shoes from Next with the same jewelled heel, but the front of them is more of a peep toe style rather than the thinner strap on these. For some reason peep toes never agree with my feet-they seem to rub my toes and cause blisters without fail.  For this reason I have been thinking for a while about trying to find a pair with the same heel but a slightly different shape and passing the others onto someone. My Next ones are just as pretty but for me personally, I think these would be much more comfortable. 

I love block heels because if you want to be a bit more dressed up during the day, they are comfortable, but you can just as easily wear them on an evening out and the heel in particular looks the part on these! Wedges or mid height block heels are definitely good for people who can't cope with high heels for more than a couple of hours (like me!). I don't mind higher, thinner heels if I know I'm going to be sitting down, going out for a meal or something but if I intend on dancing or spending much time on my feet, I don't want to be that girl hobbling around in pain instead of enjoying herself. These are the perfect solution!

Have you found any ebay dupes/ bargains recently?

Em x