top under header

Friday, 29 May 2015

Sleek Eau La La liner: Dragonfruit


I've been enjoying brighter pink lips lately and I felt like trying a drugstore priced brighter pink liner to go with them. The only other one I have is my Urban Decay 'Jilted' 24/7 pencil (see my review and swatches here), which is a different shade with more of a purple tinge.

I have a few of these Eau La La pencils in the more eye appropriate shades and already loved them so I was pretty sure I would like 'Dragonfruit' too. It's very pigmented and glides on super smoothly without feeling too drying or dragging on the lips like some liners do. It is definitely a reddish pink rather than the fuchsia pink of my urban Decay liner.


I thought it would go perfectly with my Rimmel Kate lipstick in shade 02 and I was right! In the picture below I have topped the liner with the lipstick (sorry for the very attractive bit of dry skin on the bottom-my lips were in need of some lip balm!)


Have you tried Sleek's Eau La La pencils? What do you think of them?

Em x