top under header

Tuesday, 5 May 2015

New Soap and Glory Products

New: Sugar Crush Body Lotion and Fragrance Mist
I think I've mentioned on the blog before that the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush line is my favourite ever range of bath and body products. I have had a body wash (£6.50 here), a body buttercream (£10.50 here) and a scrub (£8 here) on hand pretty much at all times since they were released. I love the tangy lime scent so much and have wished for ages that they'd make a perfume with the same scent...and finally my prayers have been answered! (well sort of).

Soap and Glory have added a body lotion in a large 500ml pump bottle (£10 here), a fragrance mist (£10 here) and a body spray (£4 here) to the line, all with the same amazing scent. As soon as I realised this I picked up the fragrance mist and the body lotion, while Boots had 3 for 2 across 'indulgent' bath and body products (the 3rd thing I bought was a replacement Burt's Bees hand cream and lip balm set as my favourite hand cream is running low).

My Sugar Crush products line up
The lotion sinks in a bit more quickly than the body butter since it is a thinner consistency and I love that it's in a pump bottle, making it easy to deal with. I thought it would be a nice, lighter alternative to the body butter after morning showers, especially in the Summer months. It will last a long time being 500ml.

Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Fragrance Mist
Although I like the fragrance mist, it doesn't last very long on the skin and I'm not a fan of the packaging (why they thought an almost luminous yellow-green shade was a good idea I don't know). At £10 for 100ml, I don't mind keeping spraying it, however-it's far cheaper than your average perfume. I'm tempted to pick up the body spray as it would be more handbag friendly than the eau de toilette to top up the scent during the day. I thought I would try the fragrance mist as I then had 3 things at £10 each to get the best value from the 3 for 2 offer that was on at the time. However, under normal cicumstances I would probably just buy the body spray since I'm pretty sure than the 2 forumlas are very similar and the body spray is £6 cheaper.

Have you tried the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush line? What do you think?

Em x