top under header

Monday, 11 May 2015

Mini Spring/ Summer Fashion Wishlist


I seem to having a moment with pastels for Spring/ Summer so I thought I'd share what's on my fashion wishlist at the moment. I LOVE  this mint tunic top (£35 on the Yours Clothing website here) but it has said 'coming soon' for a few weeks...I may have been stalking the site checking to see if it's in stock yet lol. I have never ordered from there and to be honest it isn't somewhere I've ever really thought of looking, but I came across a link to their 'pastels trend' section here and I need it in my life. I am imagining this with a pair of skinny jeans/ jeggings and these mint block heel sandals, £22.99 from New Look. Perfect Summer evening outfit!

The floral bag is from Fiorelli and is called the 'Mia Floral Grab Tote'. I love Fiorelli bags, I have a few and a couple of them I've had for years as they really seem to last well. I may have asked for this for my birthday at the end of the month :-). I think the aqua background and floral pattern is so pretty for the warmer months. It has both shorter handles and a cross body strap, making it versatile. The full price of the bag is £59 and you can buy it at Debenhams and House of Fraser but Dorothy Perkins currently have it on offer for £44.25 here.


What's on your Spring/ Summer fashion wishlist?

Em x