top under header

Wednesday, 13 May 2015

GOSH Velvet Touch Lip Liners and a GOSH Offer


Today I went for my first smear test...completely unrelated to lip liners you might think...but my doctor's surgery is near to a Superdrug and what better way for a make up enthusiast to reward herself for bravery than to pop in there and pick out a couple of things?! haha. I'm actually thinking of doing a post on my experience soon (tell me if you think it's a bit TMI but I thought it would be good to let anyone reading know that's it's not nearly as bad as you might think).

Anyway...back to the lip liners.

I spotted an offer on all GOSH makeup-there is currently £2 off every item at Superdrug. Their velvet touch lip liners and eye liners are so creamy and set to a long lasting, waterproof finish. I've used them before and let me tell you they are not going anywhere once they are on. I swatched a few shades on the back of my hand in store and they required waterproof makeup remover to get them off once I got home. I had to use the same remover after doing the lip swatches below. They make a great base for lipstick when you want it to last and last.The formula reminds me a lot of the Urban Decay 24/7 pencils, which are more than double the price at around £13. The GOSH version are only £4.99 full price so with the offer, that made these a bargainous £2.99 each!

I picked up the shades 'Antique Rose' and 'Cardinal Red', both of which you can find here for £2.99 each. Antique Rose is a darker dusky pink/ my lips but better shade. Cardinal Red is a deeper red, which I prefer on me to a bright red.

If you're looking for a good drugstore lip liner, I'd definitely check these out!

Have you tried the GOSH lip liners? What do you think?

Em x