top under header

Sunday, 10 May 2015

Garnier Micellar's New Little Sister


I spotted this while in Superdrug picking up some essentials recently and popped it in my basket...Garnier now do a travel sized version of their Micellar water. I love the Garnier Micellar water for removing makeup (preferrably before using a seperate cleanser to actually clean my skin) but the full sized bottle is a huge 400ml. I'm not going to travel with and let's be honest decanting into a travel bottle is just a little bit of a pain and sometimes a bit messy.

I thought this new 125 bottle would be super handy for overnight stays. Now and again we stay over at friends' houses and I normally have a few travel sized products ready to go in a washbag so I can just grab it and go. As far as I know, Garnier is the first drugstore brand to make a travel friendly version of their Micellar water. The only thing I would say is that I feel like Garnier have missed a trick by making it over 100ml so that it's not quite small enough to be able to put in your hand luggage for flying. I would still use it for taking on holiday abroad, it would just have to go into my checked in case.

This product is so new that it has yet to appear on the Boots or Superdrug websites but it is going to be £1.99 full price. I picked it up for £1.32 on offer in Superdrug.

What are your favourite travel size products?

Em x