top under header

Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Burt's Bees Nature is Sweet!



Along with the 2 Soap and Glory items in my last post, I picked up this 'Nature is Sweet' set from Boots as part of a 3 for 2 offer. I just thought I'd mention it because it was pretty good value and would be a nice gift idea.


It includes a full sized Almond and Milk Hand Cream (£9.99 here) and a Honey lip balm (£3.69 here) BUT you can buy the set containing both in a nice gift box for £9.99...so essentially you are getting the lip balm for free. The hand cream is my favourite one for using in the evening before bed because it is super thick and really nourishing as well as smelling delicious. I have issues with an eczema type rash underneath my wedding rings sometimes and this really helps it. As I am nearing the end of mine, I was going to buy another, but spotted this set and figured I might as well try the lip balm as well. That seems pretty good as well so far!


I think this would make a nice gift for someone who you are struggling to buy for because who doesn't like a nice hand cream and lip balm? It's pretty unisex as well...my husband has been known to use the hand cream, which he LOVES the smell of because being almond scented, it reminds him of bakewell tarts! haha.

You can find the 'Nature is Sweet' set here for £9.99 and as I am writing this it is still on 3 for 2 along with lots of other bath and body products.

Are there any other Burt's Bees products you would recommend?

Em x