|All images from Amazon.co.uk|
I don't know about you but I always have an Amazon wishlist on the go. Mine is currently full of everything from books and DVDs to craft supplies and kitchen things to beauty items. I thought I'd share what's on my beauty wishlist at the moment!
1. Babyliss Nano Travel Dry hair dryer, £11.99 here. Although I don't have any trips anywhere booked at the moment, I would love a decent travel hairdryer. The one I have at the moment is just not powerful enough and takes forever to dry my hair.
2. NYX 3 Buttergloss set, £14.99 here. I have heard so many good things about these and would love to try them.
3. Pretty Honest by Sali Hughes, £14.96 here. I've heard so much about this beauty book online. Sali is a journalist who writes for lots of well known magazines as well as being a makeup artist. This book is supposed to be full of advice on anything beauty.
4. Milani Rose Powder Blush in 'Coral Cove', £5.99 here. I'll be honest and say that the design of this blush is what attracts me to it, that and the fact that we can't normally get Milani in the UK but a Amazon seem to be starting to sell some of their products.
5. Milani Baked Blush in 'Coralina', £4.49 here. I've seen lots of US bloggers and youtubers using these and this shade looks beautiful in swatches online. I love trying new pretty blushes, I feel like they make such a difference to your face.
6. Milani Baked Blush in 'Dolce Pink' (£4.49 here) looks like a lovely everyday pink shade with a bit of glow to it.
7. Maybelline Super Stay nail polish in 'Midnight Red' , £2.97 here. I love this range of nail polishes as they last well on my nail compared to other polishes.
8. Maybelline Super Stay nail polish in 'Surreal', £2.97 here.
9. Maybelline Super Stay nail polish in 'Mint for Life', £2.97 here. This is actually a replacement I'm after because my other one in this shade is running low. It's pretty rare that I use a nail polish up so you know I really like a shade when it looks like I'm going to!
Do you have anything on your Amazon wishlist?