top under header

Friday, 3 April 2015

Revlon Pink sparkly nails


Hi, I'm Em and I have a glitter nail addiction.....

haha. Seriously, though, there's nothing I love more than a bit of glitter on my nails. I wear it to work just as I wear it for evenings out. Some may think that's a bit overboard but the funny thing is that I get nothing but compliments on them. It brightens up my day sometimes if I'm having a rubbish day at work then I look down at my sparkly nails :-) hehe.

I thought I'd share the latest combination I've been using, which is Revlon Colorstay long wear nail enamel in 250 Rich Raspberry (£7.99 here) topped with Revlon Ruby Ribbon. Rich Raspberry is a gorgeous cream pink shade with a touch of purple and Ruby Ribbon is quite a complex glitter. It contains pink and red sparkles as well as silver and fuchsia 'bar' glitter.

 Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that Ruby Ribbon was a limited edition shade. I think it was part of a gift with purchase offer at either Boots or Superdrug and I can't find it on their websites. It is, however, available here on ebay for a mere £2.99 with free postage!

What do you think?

Em x