top under header

Monday, 6 April 2015

5 Spring Fashion Favourites


1. Pastel coloured statement necklaces. I particularly love the floral one above that I picked up from Forever21 around this time last year. Personally I think costume jewellery is what Forever21 do best.

2. Lightweight snoods. Honestly I have forgotten where I even got the floral one above from because it's years old but it's great for Spring weather when it's still a little chilly but you don't want a knitted scarf. I prefer snoods over scarves because I find them so much easier to deal with. I'm sure you could find something similar in lots of places. Primark had some pretty ones the last time I was in there.

3.White plimsolls. I love a pair of these in the Spring. I used to have the white converse (and I actually still own a blue sparkly pair), but is it just me who finds them a bit uncomfortable? I've tried a few pairs and I always find they rub my little toes as the womens ones are relatively narrow. I wouldn't say I have wide feet as I buy standard width in every other brand. Anyway....I picked these up from Next a little while ago and  they are just slightly wider and also more padded under foot than Converse so are much more comfortable in my opinion, but look very similar.

4. White kimono. I picked this up from George at Asda a few months ago and I love wearing it over pastel coloured tops with a pair of my favourite 'Eden' jeggings from Dorothy Perkins. It has fringed sleeves and a sort of velvety pattern (is there a proper name for it? I don't know) which adds a bit of interest to an outfit.

5. Floral Cutout Satchel Bag. I posted about this here and it was a mere £8 from Primark, but I love it! I feel like the floral cutout design and tan colour is perfect for Spring and I've been using it a lot.


What do you think? Do you have any Spring fashion favourites?

Em x