top under header

Monday, 16 February 2015

Spring Fashion: Dorothy Perkins Wishlist

I am already looking forward to putting away my woolly jumpers and making the move towards Spring fashion. There are a few things I like the look of on the Dorothy Perkins website at the moment and they currently have 25% off full priced items with the code 'DPFW25', so I thought I would share my picks. 

I'm in love with the star print denim dress. I seem to have a thing about stars lately-I currently own a scarf and a purse covered in them (you can see my post about the purse here). There are a few denim shirt dresses around at the moment so I think they are going to be a 'thing' this Spring. I think I'd wear it with black leggings or jeggings. It is £26 full price/ £19.50 with the code here.

I love the Eden jeggings from DP-they are so comfortable, decent quality and a good fit on me. I have a few pairs in different colours. These 'rose' ones as they're calling them would be cute for Spring/ Summer-I could imagine pairing them with sandals and a crisp white oversized cotton blouse/ shirt. They are £18 full price/£13.50 with the code here.

I actually already own the black strapless dress and I would recommend it! It's made from that scuba type fabric, which helps the skirt be a bit more full as the fabric is slightly more stiff. This is something that would be great for evenings out any time of the year, the classic LBD. You can find it here for £45 full price/ £33.75 with the code.

There's something cute about this horse print shirt and the blush shade is perfect for spring. It's £25 full price or £18.75 with the code.

I love mint green for Spring and this pleat front cami for £12 full price/£9 with the code  would be a versatile piece you could dress up or down.

What do you think? Are there any Spring clothes you have your eye on?

Em x