top under header

Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks


You know that you love a makeup product when you own it seven different shades, which is the case with me and the Rimmel Kate long lasting lipsticks. I think they must actually be my favourite 'drugstore'/ high street lipstick (as far as the traditional lipstick bullet goes, anyway). They are well pigmented and have a nice creamy texture. Despite being reasonably long lasting, they are very comfortable to wear.

From left to right: 02 is a great bright pink that I love to wear in the Summer. 03 is a nice beige toned nude that is not too light so doesn't wash me out-great with a smokey eye. 05 is a sort of pinkish reddish, rosey shade. 08 is that nude/ mauve shade that everyone has dubbed the 'Kylie Jenner lip' in the blogging world. 16 is the most gorgeous coral that I love to wear in the Spring and Summer. As you can probably see above, this is my most well used of all of them. 30 is a gorgeous berry shade that I did a whole post on here. 107 is from the matte range and it's the classic deep red that seems very popular online. 

Have you tried the Rimmel Kate lipsticks? What do you think?

Em x