top under header

Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Primark: The £8 Floral Cutout Satchel Bag


I haven't really bought a handbag for a few months and I don't generally buy many bags from Primark. I pick the odd one up, but in my Primark at least, lots of them look quite cheap....I mean they are, but you don't want them to look that way! haha.

However, I found this little gem on Friday for £8. To me, it's the perfect size for an everyday sort of bag. I love the tan colour for Spring/ Summer as it makes a change from my usual black everyday handbag. I thought the floral cutout detail was really pretty. It has a grab handle on the top and a long adjustable strap that you could adjust to use it as a shoulder bag or a cross body bag (I am doing the latter). I also like that under the flap is a smaller pocket where I can keep anything I want quick access to.

What do you think?

Em x