top under header

Sunday, 22 February 2015

New In: Hair Accessories


I went shopping on Friday and for some reason, it seemed to be the day of accessories and makeup-I didn't spot any clothes that took my fancy (I did, however, receive my order from Dorothy Perkins so that made up for it hehe). Since I don't have many hair accessories after recently binning some old, tatty looking ones, I picked a few up from New Look and Primark.These will probably get more use in the warmer months, when I tend to wear my hair up more than I do in colder weather.

I thought the two bow clips from New Look would be really cute clipped into the front of a bun/ topknot. The black velvet one will be reasonably subtle against my brunette hair while the nude one, which has a waffle sort of texture, will stand out more and will be a pretty shade in Spring/ Summer.
The hairpins with little pastel flowers, also from New Look, would be pretty with a bun, too, or to fix my hair into a half up style or just pin back the sides. New Look also have a 3 for 2 offer running across jewellery and hair accessories at the moment so one of these was free. I thought the beaded ponytail holder (is that what you'd call it? It's not really just a hairband/ bobble) from Primark would pretty up a pony tail on days I just want to quickly put my hair up and be done with it.

What do you think?

Em x