top under header

Thursday, 29 January 2015

Wearing Your PJs to Work (Well, Nearly...)



I realise that black trousers are not the most exciting item of clothing but they are something I often wear for work and I just switch up the tops I wear them with. I recently discovered the most comfortable work trousers I have ever worn. I ordered them from ASOS and have since ordered a 2nd pair. They are wide legged, jersey trousers and wearing them is quite literally as comfortable as wearing pyjama bottoms. Dressed up with a smart blouse, they look smart enough for me to wear to work. I have to move around a lot so comfort is just as important as style where work is concerned if you ask me. I got mine from the curve range here for £22 but you can find similar in the standard range here for £25. I can usually buy from both ranges size wise but I went for the slightly cheaper option as they're pretty much the same and made from the same fabric (95% viscose and 5% elastane).

What do you think? Is comfort as important as style for you when you're at work?

 Em x