top under header

Sunday, 18 January 2015

The £35 eye shadow palette for £12.99!



I just spotted these palettes from Cargo on the fragrance direct website and thought they were such a bargain! I've never tried any cargo eye shadows (I think I owned a mascara and a blush from them in the past, but that's about it) but from looking at swatches on the online, the pigmentation looks pretty damn amazing! I'm pretty sure that these are both limited edition palettes but the 'Let's meet in Paris' palette is still available on the Debenhams website for £35 so it's obviously still current/ being sold in stores. I'm so tempted by the vintage escapes palette...it's so hard to resist a bargain...a girl can never have too many neutral eye shadows, right?! haha. The 'Let's Meet in Paris' palette looks lovely too for the girl who likes a smokey eye.

Have you tried Cargo cosmetics?

Em x