top under header

Tuesday, 20 January 2015

No 7 high shine lip pencils



I popped these into my Boots basket online when I was doing some online January sales shopping. They came in a little gift set that was originally £8 and went down to £4. I thought for that price I would give them a go as I really enjoy a sheer, moisturising lipstick/ pencil type product for everyday use. I don't have the type of job where I can stop and check my makeup all the time so I like something that I can slap on without a mirror and these are just that! You might be aware that I've mentioned the Soap and Glory gloss sticks on this blog several times because I love them so much, and these are quite a similar product.

I'm pretty sure that these are the shades daydreamer and delicate pink but I can't see the shade names on them, which is a bit of a shame-hopefully the full size ones have the shade names on. Daydreamer is a nude shade while delicate pink is more pinky shade. They are really quite sheer but do give a hint of colour and can be built up if you swipe them backwards and forwards across your lips a few times. They feel very moisturising, so are great for everyday purposes during the Winter months especially. They have both made their way into the makeup bag that gets carried around in my handbag.

You can find the full size versions here for £9 but they are currently on a buy one get one half price offer. They're definitely something I will consider picking up more shades of, especially the next time they're doing the free £5 no 7 vouchers, which would bring them down to £4.

Have you tried the No 7 High Shine Lip Pencils? What do you think?

Em x