top under header

Friday, 16 January 2015

Maybelline Divine Wine


Here's what I painted my nails with yesterday. Sorry for the stubby looking index finger-it's so annoying when all of your nails are at a good length and you break one! I originally saw Amelia Liana on youtube mention the Maybelline Superstay polishes and how well they lasted . As someone whose nail polish normally only lasts about 2 day (even the more expensive ones), I was very interested in trying these. I would say they last 7 days on my nails without chipping, but I do normally get around 4 with just a little tip wear, which for me is pretty impressive. I was really impressed with how opaque this was one was, too! I did two coats but I think you could get away with one really if you were in rush. On my ring fingers, I topped it with Models Own 'Magenta Divine', which is a gorgeous glitter polish. I also have a gorgeous mint green shade from the Superstay range called 'Mint for Life', which I thought would be perfect for Spring (if you couldn't tell, I'm looking forward to Spring already, it;s my favourite season!). 

What do you think? 

Em x