top under header

Saturday, 3 January 2015

Deborah Lippmann Let's Go Crazy



I love Deborah Lippmann for their glitter polishes, they do the best glitters hands down. I like them so much that I wore one of them, 'Stairway to heaven', over a pale pink on my wedding day. They are pretty expensive as nail polishes go at £16, but I've built a little collection by picking them up discounted in TK Maxx and online here and there. You can see my thoughts on the shade 'candy shop here.

You might have seen in my recent sales shopping posts that I recently picked up the shade 'Let's Go Crazy' from lookfantastic.com for the bargain price of £8.79 (they still have some Lippmann polishes left in the sale so it's worth a look!). Just like the rest of the brand's glitters, I love it. It's a dark purple that looks almost black in some lights, laced with multi-coloured small and large hexagonal glitter pieces, beautiful! I am wearing 2 coats in the above picture, topped with Butter London's 'Hardwear' top coat.

Have you tried Deborah Lippmann polishes? Are there any shades you would recommend?

Em x