top under header

Thursday, 11 December 2014

Seeing Stars


So I took a trip to TK Maxx on my way home from work the other day and the minute I clapped eyes on this purse I knew I wouldn't be able to resist it. It's from Paul's Boutique and I must say that the brand has never interested me before. Their bags and purses have never been my taste, a bit too teenage and dare I say a little tacky looking.

However, I think this purse looks so much more expensive and grown up, I just love it! It's actually very similar to a light weight snood I own, that's the same dusky nude/ pink shade with gold metallic stars so it's not surprising I fell for this. I got it for the bargain price of £14.99. I'm pretty sure that the Paul's Boutique purses are around £40 full price although I suspect that this one may have been a little more than that keeping in mind the studding detail. Although not real leather as far as I can tell, it does seem like it's well made and a good quality imitation leather that's quite realistic to look at. It is a zip around style with all of the compartments inside one big pocket, which I prefer over the other style of purse where you have a separate fold out note compartment.

Unfortunately, I can't find it for sale on any website other than ebay (just type in Paul's Boutique star purse) but it's worth having a look there or in your local TK Maxx. It might also be worth keeping lookout on the TK Maxx website as I sometimes see things in store before they appear on there. I think it would make a lovely Christmas gift with the star theme, or a gift to yourself of course!

What do you think?

Em x