top under header

Monday, 29 December 2014

New Year's nails: Barry M Fashion Icon





I recently picked up a Barry M nail paint in the shade 449 Fashion Icon (or more accurately, my mum kindly treated me to it while we were shopping). It's from the glitterati collection which I've never noticed before but when I saw them, the magpie in me knew I had to try one! Fashion Icon is a beautiful purple shade that has a blue shift to it in some lights. I hope you can see the shift from the few pictures I took-it's difficult to do shades like that justice on camera. It's jam packed full of fine glitter and sparkles so I thought it would make the perfect sparkly new year's eve manicure! The first coat was really quite streaky but after the 2nd coat it was much more even and opaque. You can find it in Boots or Superdrug for £3.99.

What do you think? Em x