top under header

Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Happy New Year!


I hope anyone reading had a good Christmas break, whether you celebrate or not. I have really enjoyed having some time off work to relax and spend time with my husband and family. I also hope that you have fun tonight whatever you're doing. Personally, I'm having a cosy night in with my hubby, a pizza and the TV-unless we'e been invited to a party or something, I quite enjoy seeing in the New Year in my PJs :-) Going out is a bit too manic for me on New Year's Eve unless it's just to a local restaurant/ pub but if clubbing is more your thing, I hope you enjoy dancing the night away!

2014 was a year of ups and downs for me really and it's mostly work that made it that but I try not to focus on it too much-I feel like you should work to live, not live to work. I gave you my take on New Year's resolutions in my last post, so have a look at that if you haven't already. I did have a lot of fun times with my husband, family and friends in 2014, which is what matters. I just wanted to wish anyone reading a very happy, healthy and safe 2015 :-)

Em x