top under header

Sunday, 14 December 2014

Faux Fur

Faux fur is proving to be one this Winter's big trends.  I love how it can be worn super casually with your favourite jeans and Winter boots, or dressed up with a glamorous party outfit. I think it adds a touch of luxury whatever your wear it with. I already own a couple of faux fur jackets from previous Winters but I've put another on my Christmas list...does anyone need 3 faux fur coats? Probably not, but they're all different! lol. I also think that coats are something that are worth investing in because personally I usually keep them for years. I thought I would share my favourite faux fur picks for this Winter.


1. Inspire @ New Look black faux fur jacket: £30 (reduced from £59.99!) here
2. Pink embellished cape @ New Look £19.99 here
3. Black faux fur mini collar @ New Look: £7.99 here
4. Animal print faux fur slipper boots, River Island @ ASOS : £18 here
5. Faux fur snood @ ASOS: £15 (reduced from £22!) here




6. Coccoon coat with oversized faux fur collar @ ASOS £100, here
7. Ivory diamante button faux fur coat @Dorothy Perkins  £55.30 (reduced from £79!) here
8. White faux fur cape @ River Island: £95 here

What do you think? Do you like the faux fur trend?

Em x