top under header

Thursday, 4 December 2014

Christmas Cardmaking

I love doing anything crafty so this year, instead of buying our Christmas cards, I thought I would make some. I always think they're just a little bit more special and I know I love receiving handmade cards. I picked up a Me to You decoupage pad and some sticky pads from Wilkinsons and added some other bits and bobs that I picked up from The Works website, which I find is a great place to buy craft supplies (p.s. no-one's paying me to say that-I just like shopping there!). Decoupage is actually quite simple to do. Each sheet in the pad comes with the base image then different layers which you stick on top of the image using sticky pads for a 3D effect. 

Here's how some of them turned out...
























What do you think?

Em x