top under header

Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Party Season Fashion Wishlist

With the Christmas party season fast approaching, I like to look for one or two new clothing bits early. Although I have a few things already that I could get some more use out of, it's always nice to have something new for Christmas parties and nights out I always think. Whenever I leave looking for something to wear until the last minute, I can't find anything I like-it's just the way it seems to work!

Anyway, here are the things I like the look of so far...

Dress: Little Mistress, £60/ Sequin wide sleeve top: New Look, £34.99/ Sequin vest: George@Asda, £12 
I think the print of the dress is just gorgeous. Being a darker floral print, it's more appropriate for the colder months. They have a few different dress designs in this 'watercolour' print. Both sequinned tops I think would be great with a pair of dark coloured jeans.

River Island: £60
This red dress is such a nice festive colour and I think it would look amazing dressed up with a nice statement necklace and some heels. Red isn't generally a colour I go for clothes wise but for Christmas I will sometimes make an exception if I find something I particularly like.

Lovedrobe@New Look, £55
I love the gold lace detail on this one. It adds a little something to an otherwise plain black dress without being too much.

Little Mistress Curvy @ ASOS, £58
I love how girly the two Little Mistress dresses in this post are. I've never bought anything from the brand before but they seem to have some lovely dresses so that may change before the year is out.

Unfortunately,I won't be buying ALL of these, but a girl can dream, right?!

Have you got your eye on any clothes for the party season? 
Em x