top under header

Wednesday, 5 November 2014

GOSH forever eye shadow sticks


I've had these GOSH forever eye shadow sticks for a while now, after spotting them while browsing in Superdrug. I have never seen anyone mention them online, so I thought I'd feature them here.

They are a twist up chubby pencil (great, no sharpening required!) that glide on super smoothly (you literally just swipe them across your lids-no tugging required!). They are also waterproof, which makes them great for long days and evenings out. They are great on their own as they don't crease on me once dry and have a lovely sheen/ shimmer to them. They are also amazing as bases for powder shadows, really making them stick and giving them a much more metallic finish.

The shade selection isn't massive but they have all the bases covers with some neutrals, a grey, a deep purple, a blue and a dark green. I have 4 of the 8 shades. I originally picked 1 up to try then hot footed it back to Superdrug for the rest when I realised how good they were. I like that the plum shade is a muted grey-purple rather than a bright one. It makes it much more wearable and lovely for a smokey eye.

left to right: 05 grey, 03 light copper, 02 beige, 06 plum
You can find the GOSH forever eye shadow sticks at here or in Superdrug stores for £5.99 and at the moment they're on 3 for 2 as well! 

Have you tried these? What do you think?

Em x