top under header

Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Favourite Bath and Body Products


Today I thought I'd show you my favourite bath and body products. First on my list HAS to be the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush line. I have the shower gel, body butter and scrub. The original Soap and Glory scent is nice, but for me, the Sugar Crush scent is amazing!They have a zingy lime scent that really wakes you up. The scrub is also one of those scrubs that really does scrub-not one of the ones that are more like a shower gel with a few bits in. I am so addicted to these that I have been known to have a sneaky sniff of them when I'm in the bathroom but not even having a shower...is this weird? lol. I would love if they'd make a perfume that smells the same-take note please, Soap and Glory! You can find Soap and Glory products at Boots.




The Body Shop also have some great body products. Again, their scrubs are very 'scrubby' lol. Their body butters are super moisturising and a little goes a long way. Combine that with amazing fruity scents and you have some great products. I love a lot of scents they do but one particular favourite that I always go back to is the coconut range. I also think the Almond and shea body butters are particularly amazing for super dry skin, As a child, I had a small amount of eczema in specific places like the backs of my knees and the inside of my elbows. I don't really have an issue with it most of the time now, but sometimes if I get particularly stressed out I get a few small patches. Either of these really helps to clear it up within a few days. You can also see the Harvest Peach scent shower gel and body lotion above, which I recently picked up cheaply in the sale and have yet to use but it smells amazing!



Another range that I always come back to is Sanctuary. I've never tried anything from the company that I didn't like. It all seems to do exactly what it says on the tin and feels quite luxurious. Above are a few products from them that I currently have but I particularly like the Nourishing Bath Soak (centre)at the moment-it's moisturising, has a lovely, luxurious smell and and makes lots of bubbles with only a small amount so it lasts a long time. I think this product may have been discontinued in Boots unfortunately but it is still available from Debenhams here. I actually have a few of these stashed because I found it in B&M Bargains for £2.99-a lot less than the full price of £10.25.  I bought a few while I could at that price!



Finally, I want to mention the Palmer's cocoa butter moisturizing body oil. What you see above is a new bottle, which is to replace the new one I used up a little while ago and have just replaced. This stuff is amazing for using in the bath.You wouldn't know that from glancing at the bottle-you would just think it was to apply to your skin as a moisturiser as the bath part is in small print. A couple of cap fulls makes a lovely moisturising bath. I like to combine this with some bubbles when I want a luxurius soak. I do also like it rubbed into the skin as a moisturiser so it's a good multi-use product.


Have you tried any of these products? Do you have any favourite bath and body products you would recommend?

Em x