top under header

Thursday, 13 November 2014

Christmas Jumpers


I love a good Christmas jumper (above is one I picked up recently from Primark for £12). Yes, they're just a little bit tacky, but they're fun and silly and if you can't wear something like that at Christmas then when can you?! In the last few years, me and some friends seem to have begun a tradition of walking to our local pub on Christmas Eve for a few festive drinks, wearing the obligatory Christmas jumpers. I know it's a love or hate thing but personally I love them so I thought I'd share my top picks. I know it's only mid November but they seemed to sell out quickly last year so you're best getting in there early if you want one!


Mickey and Minnie: £15, Primark/ Light up Christmas jumper (yes-light up!): Primark, £18/ Polar Bear: ASOS, £32/ Winter Reindeer Scene: £30, ASOS Curve


'Jingle All the Way': New Look, £14.99/ Pink Penguin: Brave Soul @ New Look, £27.99/ Robin: George @ Asda, £14/ Snowman: M&S, £28

Have you picked up a Christmas jumper yet?

Em x