top under header

Monday, 10 November 2014

Budget Beauty Christmas Gifts: Ebay

W7 In the Night palette £4.95 here / 2 piece atomiser set £2.39 here/ Brush set £8.38 here
Sometimes, you want to give someone a gift but not spend a fortune and other times you might want to buy a few smaller things rather than 1 bigger present. I feel like ebay is a great place to look for bargain beauty finds as there are so many options! I know that my Christmas shopping is well under way so I hope mentioning it doesn't seem too early for you!

The W7 palettes are supposed to be really good quality for the price and come in a nice tin. I love the look of the shades in this one but they also make dupes of the Urban Decay Naked palettes, which are on the same listing. They would make an amazing gift for teens who are experimenting with makeup or someone who just loves the stuff to expand on their collection. I might have to pick this one up for myself at some point, too!

The atomisers would be a great stocking filler. I have a few with different perfumes in as they are great for your handbag or travelling so you don't have to take a massive heavy bottle of perfume with you and risk breaking it. For this price, you can't go wrong.

The brushes, which are by the brand Jessup, are great! I have a set myself that I've had for about a year and are still going strong after lots of use and cleaning. I particularly like the larger ones for buffing in my foundation and they are great dupes of the Sigma kabuki style brushes which are much more expensive and not always that easy to get in the UK.

Em x