top under header

Wednesday, 12 November 2014

5 for under £5


High end make up can be lovely but sometimes a budget brand item will do the job just as well. Here are 5 great quality make up products you can pick up for under £5...

1) Rimmel Stay Matte powder, £3.99. This is a really good matte powder for oily skin and I have bought it over and over again for years. It does a decent job of keeping my skin matte (I do blot my face around lunch time but it's the same whichever powder I use) and isn't cakey looking.

2) Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, £4.19. This one has been doing the rounds on blogs and youtube for a long time, and it deserves its good reputation. It has really good coverage and is long lasting, making it ideal for redness and spots/blemishes. Personally, I don't like to use it under my eyes as I find it a little drying for that but for blemishes it is brilliant.

3)Rimmel brow this way brow gel, £3.99. This is a tinted brow gel that can be used on its own or over pencil/ brow powder. It tints your brows and holds them in place. I much prefer the brush on this to the Maybelline version.

4)Revolution single eye shadows, £1!!! These are unbelieveable for the price. They have mattes and shimmers and both formulas are well pigmented and creamy-highly ununsual for cheaper matte formulas in particular.

5) Rimmel Scandaleyes eye liners, £3.99. These are creamy and blend easily but dry down to a waterproof finish so they stay put all day.

Which budget make up products would you recommend? Em x