top under header

Wednesday, 22 October 2014

The perfect berry lip





I recently came across this lipstick when I was having a look around Superdrug-it's by Rimmel and it's from the Lasting Finish Kate range, in shade 30. I thought it would be a gorgeous berry shade for Autumn/ Winter. It is pigmented, has a nice creaminess to it and has a bit of a sheen, which personally I love in a lipstick as it makes it a bit more moisturising feeling.

worn as a stain

applied as normal


I like to wear this lipstick both patted onto the lips and smoothed in with my finger to give a stain effect, or more full on depending on my mood. I own the famous Rimmel 107 (a deep, vampy, red) which I feel like you can use for a similar effect. However, on my skin tone (fair), 30 is far more wearable. I think it's the touch of pink in it that does it.

You can find this shade in Boots or Superdrug but Superdrug currently have 3 for 2 across most make up brands  (on their website, at least) so you could get it even cheaper.

What do you think? Em x