top under header

Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Polar bear PJs




Every Winter I seem to pick up 1 or 2 pairs of PJs from Primark. I find the place to be a bit hit and miss a lot of the time but I feel like pyjamas is one thing they do well. I could do with throwing a pair or 2 that I've had for a few years away so off I went.

My most recent trip there saw me coming out with these super cute polar bear ones (as well as a couple of other items that may appear in future posts). The top is furry on the front and back so is super snuggly and has mint green )(one of my favourite colours!) sleeves. The bottoms are navy,cuffed at the bottom and have little polar bears and snow printed all over them. The top was £7 and the bottom were £5.

They had loads of really cute ones and I would definitely recommend checking out their pyjama section at the moment! I actually picked up 4 pairs in the shop before narrowing it down to these. I always think that a cute pair of pyjamas makes a nice Christmas present/ stocking filler too-it will be here before we know it!

Em x