top under header

Sunday, 26 October 2014

Ebay wishlist #2





1.Full Length Mirror/ Jewellery Cabinet £76.99 here. I think this would be a brilliant storage item for jewellery while still being useful when it's closed-I love multi-purpose items.

2. Monin Flavoured Coffee Syrups Set £8.75 here. These are the same brand that Costa use in their coffees etc. I have a bottle of the gingerbread syrup that I bought in Tesco but they had a limited flavour selection. I think this little set with a lovely mug and some good quality coffee or hot chocolate would make a cute Christmas gift, or a way of trying the different flavours without committing to a larger bottle.

3. Acrylic Lipstick Storage £2.57 here. A great, cheap way of storing your lippies while keeping them accessible.

4. Cotton Bud Holder £2.64 here. Again this would be a handy item for your dressing table/ bathroom and looks a bit nicer than the container they come in.

5. Yankee Candle Wax Tarte gift set £10.99 here. This would make a great gift for someone who has a wax tart burner or just a nice treat for yourself. I would love to try some new Winter scents.

Em x