top under header

Saturday, 27 September 2014

Urban Decay moondust eyeshadow: moonspoon


I picked this Urban Decay moondust eye shadow up from feelunique.com recently when there was a 20% off code running. I've wanted it for a while but there were other things on my 'want list' so I didn't get around to buying it. I thought a 20% off code made it the perfect time to pick it up.

The moondust eyeshadows have a LOT of glitter in them. I do love a bit of glittery goodness on my eyes for nights out, parties, etc. I picked up the shade moonspoon, which as you can see, is a dark grey with silver glitter. I am imagining this all over the lid with just a touch of a darker matte grey/ black blended into the crease/ outer corner to smoke it up. As is always the case with urban decay eye shadows, the pigmentation is great. The way it shines in the light is so beautiful! It looks even prettier in real life than it does in photos.

Have you tried any other shades of the moondust eyeshadows? What do you think? 

Em x