top under header

Thursday, 25 September 2014

Sephora wishlist

Now that we can order from Sephora US online and have it shipped to the UK, I have wanted to place an order for quite some time and have been building a bit of  wishlist that I thought I'd share. I've never been lucky enough to set foot in a Sephora store (I swear, I will get to one one day! haha). I've been to the US before, but years ago when I didn't realise this place even existed and I've never spotted one when I've been in Europe-maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough? I don't know.

Originally the shipping to the UK was £10 flat rate if you spend £75 as I understand it, but it seems to have gone down to £3 as far as I can tell from the website. Of course, there is also then some tax added to the price of the items you buy when you go to the checkout-something to consider. £75 plus tax and shipping sounds like a lot but really, things add up quickly and you could always split your order with a friend. On the other hand, if you're buying Christmas presents (it will be here before you know it!) you could easily spend that as they have some lovely sets and palettes.

I'm particularly excited by the blush palette Tarte have released as part of their Christmas collection, and in fact by trying anything from the brand as it's a company I've heard so many good things about. I've got a basket going on the website (does any else make 'dream baskets' then start cutting it down when you see how much it adds up to? lol) and below are the things currently in it. I've also noticed that there's a code on the site for a free deluxe sample size Josie Maran Argan oil light, which I'd love to try. Also if I bought all of these things, with the points I would get, I could add a deluxe sample size too faced chocolate soleil bronzer to my basket for free (I love this bronzer but used mine up long ago and never repurchased it).  I feel like I'm trying to justify it to myself here...lol.

Here are my picks...

Bite Beauty lipstick duo in shade 'neutral' $12/ Tarte Rainforest After Dark Amazonian Clay palette $38/ Tarte Pinup Girl Amazonian Clay blush palette $42 ($110 value)/ Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadow in shade 'Playa Del Pink' $18/ Too Faced Melted lipstick in shade 'Peony' $21 (this is technically available in the UK but all the UK websites seem to be sold out of this shade-it must be popular!)

Have you ever ordered from Sephora and had it shipped to the UK? Are there any Sephora products you are lusting after?

Em x