top under header

Tuesday, 16 September 2014

River Island wishlist

Abstract print jumpsuit £48/ Black and gold pleated midi skirt £40/ Dinosaur 'dior' t-shirt £18/ silver embellished sandals £40/ Dog print shirt £38/ coral mesh panel top £22

After my post about the 20% of at River Island with Elle magazine, I thought I would share my top picks from the website! I particularly love the dionosaur/ 'dior' t-shirt -a cute take on the t-shirts playing with designer names that seem to be all over the internet. I think the dog print shirt is adorable and the coral top would look great with a pair of skinny jeans, dressed up or down. I love the combination of colours on the jumpsuit and the sandals are so pretty...even if it's not really the right time of year to be buying sandals any more...they would be a comfortable heel, too, while being just enough to give you a little bit of height. The midi skirt would be a real statement piece with a plain black top.

A few of these might have to be mine!What do you think? Is there anything you're lusting after from the River Island website?

Em x