top under header

Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Ordering from Sephora US and shipping to the UK: My Experiences


My Sephora order arrived, whoop whoop! I thought I would post  a picture of my goodies and tell you briefly about by experiences ordering from them. My order arrived VERY quickly considering it had come from the US-it took 6 days although considering I ordered late at night when they wouldn't have been open and therefore wouldn't have received the order til the next day, I could really count it as 5. I only paid £3 delivery and there were no extra charges/ taxes to pay when it arrived, as promised by Sephora.The parcel was well packed, padded out to protect the products and everything arrived in perfect condition.

The one thing I would say is that of the 3 free samples I chose, I only received 1. The other 2 I received were ones I did not choose. This isn't a deal breaker, but it is slightly annoying. Even more annoying is that one of them was a perfume sample...yet we are not actually allowed to order perfume from the site to be shipped here.The sample I used a code to get and the 100 point sample I chose came fine.

Generally the service was quick and easy. I would order from there again, but only for products I REALLY want and can't get in the UK. In this case, I wanted to try Tarte, Bite beauty and Josie Maran products, none of which we can get here, and I also bought a Too Faced melted lipstick but only because the shade I wanted seemed to be out of stock everywhere in the UK. It doesn't work out as cheap as you'd think when you add the taxes on at checkout so it not something I'd make a habit of.


Would/ have you ordered from Sephora US for shipping elsewhere?

p.s. I am very pleased with what I ordered so far-info, swatches and reviews coming soon! :-)

Em x