- Invisibobble dupes are available here at the bargainous price of 99p for 10. I own some of the originals, but more head bands are always useful as they seem to go to the same place as odd socks and teaspoons! (in my house, anyway).
- I have a Yankee Candle wax tart burner, and I have been using fruity scents during the Summer. I like for our home to smell warm and cosy during the colder months so I'd like to try some more spicy scents like cinnamon stick, home sweet home and spiced orange.
- Bow ring available here-the seller has several colour available on their other listings. I already own the silver but would like the pink to add to my jewellery collection.
- I've been meaning to try these #43 red cherry lashes for a while-they remind me a lot of my favourite Ardell wispies, but cheaper!
- I think this earring display would be amazing for storing all of my earrings. It rotates so everything would be easily accessible.
Is there anything you like the look of on ebay at the moment?