top under header

Wednesday, 30 July 2014

The Body Shop Body Sorbets


Yesterday, I mentioned that there was another Body Shop item I would be posting about-well here it is! The AMAZING body sorbets (I promise I'm not being paid to say that at all-I genuinely love them!) I absolutely love the body shop body products and have been buying things from them for years. I love fruity scents and that is what they do best in my opinion.

So...back to the body sorbets. I chose 2, in the mango and satsuma scents. They are lightweight body moisturisers that are sort of like a thick gel consistency. They sink into your skin very quickly, meaning that you don't get all hot and sticky. I hate applying body moisturisers that sit on my skin after a shower in the Summer because I often feel like by the time I've done that I feel all yuck and need a shower again! But not with these! You are just left with lightly moisturised skin and a gorgeous fruity scent! I could definitely be tempted to try some of the other scents too. I imagine  that putting them in the fridge in hot weather would be amazing with them being more of a gel.

You get 200ml for £8 full price, which I don't think is too bad for the lovely quality of them, but The Body Shop near enough always have offeres on. I managed to get mine for £4 each which I thought was a bit of a bargain. You can currently get 35% off everything by using the code 35OFF on their website here.

Em x