top under header

Monday, 14 July 2014

Current Make up Favourites


For the past two months, I have literally not stopped wearing the Clinique cheek pop blushes that came out this Summer. They are so cute with their flower design and give a nice subtle glow effect without being shimmery-having oily skin I rarely like blushes with shimmer as they just make me look more oily. I own 3 shades, but peach pop and plum pop are my 2 favourites.

Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker gloss sticks. I have a few shades but again I have 2 favourites, nudist (a lovely nude as you would expect! but doesn't wash me out like some nudes can) and bashful (a pretty everyday pink). These are nice and glossy but not sticky, feeling more like a balm. I can apply them without a mirror as they are sheer and natural looking so they are great for everyday use. Bashful is always in my handbag and as you can see, I don't have much left and it is pretty battered looking! I've already bought a backup.

Too Faced Natural Eyes palette. I 'uhmed and aahed' (is that how you spell these words? I don't know lol) about buying this since I already have the Too Faced Chocolate palette, Urban Decay Naked Palette and a few more neutral palettes...but I really do love this one. It's the only palette I own that has literally everything I need. I find that most palettes are missing a matte highlight shade and/ or a matte crease shade-and I use both of those in my everyday makeup. I also like to be able to create a day look and an evening look from a palette. This one ticks all of the boxes and comes in a cute tin, so it would be great for travel too-just this and eyeshaow wise I'm good to go.

Em x