Yesterday, I needed to to do some present shopping but I couldn't resist popping into Boots, especially since from looking at their website I knew there were a few things I'd been wanting to get that were on offer.
1. Nip and Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Pads. I've had these before, when I also bought them on offer (they are a bit on the pricey side at £12.99 full price but I bought them for £8.66) link. You can use these in place of a toner and they contain glycolic acid to chemically exfoliate your skin. I used these around every other night and I found they helped my skin to look smoother, brighter and clearer. Bearing in mind there are 60 pads, used every other night these will last several months.
2. Nip and Fab Glycolic Scrub Fix. I saw this mentioned somewhere online-not sure where-but it intrigued me. It is a physical scrub with fine particles so it's not too harsh, but also has 3% glycolic acid to chemically exfoliate. I know my skin likes glycolic acid from using the pads previously so I decided to give this a try too (£6.33 here, full price £9.95).
3. Superfacialist by Una Brennan Salycylic Acid Anti Blemish Pore Purifying Clay Mask (whoa that is a long name!). Thisis your typical grey coloured clay mask with added salicylic acid, which I find works very well for me if I have any spots threatening. It's currently on offer here for £5.99 instead of £8,99.
4. Boots Extracts Juicy Mango body spray. This smells so delicious. I have some of the bath and body products from the same range so it matches, which is nice. I like to carry round a body spray sometimes on hot days to freshen up without it being as heavy a a perfume and this fruity smell just says Summer to me. It's £4.50 here and is actually on 3 for 2, although I only wanted the 1 thing. I actually bought this after the Natural Collection version I had being stolen from my desk at work. What on earth?! I couldn't find Natural Collection bath and body products in the store-does anyone know if they've stopped making them?
5. Barry M Gelly Nail Paints. These are available here for £3.99 and are currently on offer-buy one get one half price. I'm really loving pastel nails at the moment so I went for the shades (left to right) Rose Hip, Huckleberry, Sugar Apple and Coconut). Sugar Apple is just a bit paler and more pastel than my beloved Rimmel Peppermint.
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know your thoughts below!